Ceracap is a low-density anthracite screened to a very tight effective size and low uniformity coefficient.
- Effective size ranges from 0.5 – 0.6 mm
- Uniformity Coefficient typical < 1.4
- The low density (38 lbs/ft3) makes it ideal to cap Ceraflow and Cerina ceramic filter medias.
- The material will stay stratified and not mix into the lower filter bed.
- Less backwash volume required (reduced waste) and faster overall cleanup time with less energy consumption.
- Top cap filter or “roughing filter”on top of Cerina, Cerapure and Ceraflow products.
- Packaged in 1 ft3 bulk bags.